Senior Tax Associate
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Aldrich CPAs and Advisors is looking for a Senior Tax Associate.
Candidates that fit Aldrich and our culture will have a desire to
interact and manage client relationships, enjoy working as part of
a team, and have a desire for future growth.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting
firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit
the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness,
construction, government, global services and emerging business,
healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit,
telecommunications, and utilities - offering our employees a chance
to serve an industry of interest to them.
If you want to work with people who care about their co-workers and
clients, strive to achieve a work-life balance within the rigors of
our seasonal business cycle, and understand the importance of
giving back to the community, we want to talk to you.
This position can be remote, hybrid or in office.
- Develop relationships with client personnel responsible for tax
- Research and propose resolution to technical tax matters
- Prepare income tax returns including consolidated and
multi-state tax returns
- Provide effective project management
- Inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness
of deliverables and service
- Build on technical competence by keeping up-to-date on trends,
developments, and technical authorities
- 3+ years recent experience in public accounting with a primary
focus on tax or business consulting
- Ability to supervise others
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
from an accredited college/university
- Successful completion of the CPA exam, licensed CPA, JD, EA or
- Willingness to take "ownership" of the client
About UsAldrich CPAs and Advisors LLP is a growing west coast
regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. Aldrich Group
brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and
retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing,
tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation,
financial planning, wealth management and business consulting
services to our clients.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly
defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping Our Clients Achieve
Their Goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich
offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver
on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative
solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their
needs while working to exceed their expectations.
Aldrich exists to improve the lives of our people, clients and
communities. Our vision is to be a lasting business with an
entrepreneurial spirit that drives our desire to be leaders in the
markets we serve. With over 300 employees across seven office
locations from Anchorage to San Diego, we are proud of being
recognized as a Healthiest Employer, Best Places to Work and Most
Aldrich is one of those unique professional services firms with a
regtional presence that has deep technical expertise and resources
while still maintaining our personal service. Aldrich is an equal
Salary and BenefitsOur employees enjoy a competitive compensation
and benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- 10 paid holidays, 16 volunteer hours, paid sabbaticals, paid
parental leave, as well as 5 weeks' vacation and sick leave in the
form of a paid time-off bank.
Keywords: Aldrich, Fullerton , Senior Tax Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!