Posted on: August 8, 2022
Accounting Manager opportunity with growing Aviation & Aerospace
company - founded in 1961!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Marcus
CurielAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Founded in 1961
and just celebrated our 60th Anniversary - we are an Aviation and
Aerospace Manufacturing company that provides fluid transfer
solutions that reduce customers installation time, waste, weight,
and life-cycle costs. In addition, we couple our highly innovative
and differentiated products with a culture of service and quality,
giving our customers the competitive advantage to succeed in their
business. Our team is growing, and we are looking for an Accounting
Manager to join our team!Why join us?
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential.
- Established company with local presence within the
- Great opportunity to advance and progress with
- Positive & challenging work environment.Job
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end
closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Manages the preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Conduct an annual inventory of the fixed assets.
- Provide ongoing financial analysis of current operations in
order to make strategic, budget and projection recommendations to
- Create performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback
systems that support company objectives.
- Assist in preparation & review of quarterly forecasts, monthly
actual vs. budget variance analysis and customer P&L statements
- Manages daily activities of support staff.
- Review financial statements, operating income and expense
accounts, and other accounting documentation to confirm assets and
- Perform expense budgeting, reporting and analysis.
- Work with external audit team to ensure yearly financial audit
is completed accurately & timely.
- Support the annual operation and capital budgeting process and
long-range strategic plan.
- Direct the corporation s financial affairs to include financial
reporting, tax compliance, and business planning.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- BA degree in accounting or related study.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to lead accounting functions and deliver results to the
leadership team.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Fullerton , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!