First Year Tax Professional
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
What youll do...
Helping others is what we do best here, which means youll get to
see the impact of your work firsthand. As you inspire people to
make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and
money, youll build client relationships that will grow stronger
Joining H&R Block as a First Year Tax Professional means youll
have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with
the advanced tax training youll need to be successful. Youll also
have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings youll need to
embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
H&R Block is the industrys largest consumer tax services
provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60
years.When you join our team, youll find that were here to live our
purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and
Day to day, youll...
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer
additional products and services
- Potential to provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and
What youll bring to the team...
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of theH&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet
all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Fullerton , First Year Tax Professional, Accounting, Auditing , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!