Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: November 3, 2018
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Managerreq8133Employment Type: RegularLocation: FULLERTON,CAHave you ever enjoyed Arnold?, Brownberry? or Oroweat? bread? A Thomas'? English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee?, Entenmann's? or Marinela? cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day. Description:The Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for :
- Oversees updates to the financial forecast in an accurate and timely manner and prepare leaders for review with executive management team.
- Identifies and calls out weekly issues affecting the Company's operations and profitability.
- Prepares annual plan in conjunction with input from all departments; ensures input has been documented and properly included.
- Ensures all budgeted expenses are adequately documented and supported, properly calendarized and in line with the company's overall strategic plans.
- Works with department heads to ensure budgeted goals are met; oversees budget revisions and ensures communication to department heads.
- Assist Senior Management with special projects to support strategic decision-making (e.g., what if" strategic analysis, business forecasting, new product P&L projections)
- Provides additional ad-hoc financial analysis for relevant issues that could impact the business.Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field.
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience.
- Strong analytical skills, research capabilities and overall business acumen required.
- Solid project management and business consultant skills.
- Expert use of Excel and experience with financial models.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills needed to interact with senior management.
- CPG industry experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase or other Financial Software products.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Demonstrated the ability to work well in a team and lead teams in other functions.
- Ability to adapt well to a changing environment.Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Fullerton , Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!