Business Office Assistant
Company: St Catherine Healthcare
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Business Office AssistantJob Type: Full Time Are you ready to
discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being
a member of our culture? Explore more about this opportunity and
how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing
exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of
everyone we serve. Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick TimeRequirements:
- Input and reconcile ledgers, recording payments, writing
receipts, posting cash journals, prepare and make bank deposits,
- Process accounts payable, to include invoicing, purchase
orders, pay vouchers, check register, ledgers, etc.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivables. Report delinquent
accounts to the Manager.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports as required.
- Perform functions of computer/data processor as necessary.
- Develop and utilize computer reports and output as required.
Our company mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the
world. Our facility's success is dependent upon our highly
motivated clinical professionals working to improve business
operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional
service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding
our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and
integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and
love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow. Our
Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee
FirstAccountabilityPassion for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent
Risk TakingCelebrationOwnership St. Catherine Healthcare245 E
Wilshire AveFullerton, CA 92832 Back to Jobs
Keywords: St Catherine Healthcare, Fullerton , Business Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!