Posted on: May 1, 2021
Hiring Receptionist! We are looking for a Receptionist to be
responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You
will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of
the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering
phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To
be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and
verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft
Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a
receptionist is also helpful. Receptionist Job
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and
collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including
copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments. Send resume to
email@example.com Text us for faster response.
714-368-1777 Text should say "Receptionist Job" About Staffmark
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Staffmark, Fullerton , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!