Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Yellow Box Corporation
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Digital Marketing Manager -Yellow Box is a women's fashion
footwear brand focused on fun, on-trend styling with quality
comfort in mind. With 25+ years in the industry the brand continues
to evolve with modern fashion and trends. -Yellow Box is looking
for an experienced digital marketing manager that can help foster
the brand's growing ecommerce business, direct to consumer
strategies, and its expanding digital footprint. Key
responsibilities involve developing and executing ecommerce
strategies via scheduling promotion campaigns, weekly email
marketing, managing in-house digital ad campaigns, managing site
merchandising, being the point of contact with our digital
marketing agency, and overseeing the marketing team's tasks and
goals on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis. -Reports to:
Creative Director -Responsibilities -Email & Promotional
- Create and schedule weekly email content, optimizing to
increase traffic and conversions to our ecommerce business.
- Research, strategize, and schedule promotions with
consideration to collection cycles, sale periods, holidays,
inventory cycles, and more.
- Research and develop marketing campaigns based on seasonal
trends, merchandising needs, site features, promotional calendars,
and key products.
- A/B test email content, copy, and promotions to increase
engagement and conversions.
- Audit the customer email journey and refresh evergreen
- Report monthly on email campaign effectiveness - tracking KPIs,
analyzing for strengths, weaknesses, and strategies for
improvement. -Site Merchandising
- Refresh ecommerce websites on a bi-monthly basis.
- Merchandise product categories, product pages, and menu
navigation. Leverage data to test new strategies, special
categories, product display order, landing pages, product info, and
- QA of website, links, functionalities to improve customer
- Write SEO optimized copy - homepage content, product
descriptions, page descriptions, meta tags, and more. -Digital
- Be the liaison with our digital advertising agency: monitor
goals and Google Analytics performance, communicate business
updates, provide schedules and marketing assets.
- Create in-house social media advertising; monitor budgets and
performance for paid social ad platforms: Facebook, Instagram,
- Conduct A/B testing of audiences, copy, and images in social
ads to increase site traffic, follower counts, and site
- Manage affiliate network performance and maintain up-to-date
promotions and marketing assets.
- Write creative copy for ads across all mediums: social media,
digital ads, and any necessary requests from other
- Coordinate text and image assets for all campaigns and
evergreen marketing across all outlets: affiliate network,
affiliate partners, paid ads, social media posts, etc.
- Track and report on relevant KPIs for retail websites and
social channels. -Marketing Team and Other Departments
- Oversee weekly tasks of Marketing Team members, monitoring
deadlines, performance, and quality of work.
- Lead Marketing Team projects: delegate tasks and coordinate
timelines to ensure smooth processes and efficiency.
- Work closely with the Digital Graphic Designer to optimize
website/email designs that are on-trend and increase
- Work under creative guidance and collaboration with the
Creative Director, to develop merchandising themes and
story-telling for each season - featured trends, marketing
initiatives, and promotions to drive overall growth in traffic,
conversions, and new customer acquisition.
- Maintain a cohesive brand voice across all channels.
- Work with the Ecommerce Team to ensure the website is aligned
with business and customer needs.
- Regularly discuss feedback with team members to enhance mutual
skills and performance.
- Conduct annual reviews of Marketing Team members.
- Work with various departments to coordinate any needed project
information, timelines, and deliverables.Profile
- Passion for women's fashion and the digital retail business,
with an eye for marketing trends and communication design. -
- Actively stays up-to-date with marketing trends in the fashion
- A highly organized leader who can coordinate and execute
project timelines and goals.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills,
necessary for interpersonal communication and job duties.
- Is thoughtful, creative, and clear in copywriting; with
attention to trends in marketing verbiage.
- An adaptable and quick learner who is flexible to changes in
- Analytical mindset that continually assesses strengths,
weaknesses, opportunities, across personal daily tasks and business
- A resourceful self-starter that conducts ongoing research for
new ideas in an ever changing retail and digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years working experience in which 3 years experience
in digital marketing required, preferably in the fashion ecommerce
business or similar industry.
- Experienced in leading teams and project management.
- Very experienced in email marketing and campaign promotion
- Strong copywriting skills required; fluent in written
- Experience with email marketing platforms required (Mailchimp
- Proficiency with ecommerce platforms strongly preferred
(Shopify or similar).
- Experience and proven success with email A/B testing, email
remarketing, and other campaign strategies required.
- Experience with social media paid advertising.
- Strong data analytical skills to assess relevant marketing
- Proficient with social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook,
Pinterest, TikTok, etc.Not Required But Beneficial Experience
- Experience in communication/graphic design is a plus.
- Experience with UI design, front-end coding and/or Shopify
themes is a plus.
- Experience with social media business platforms: Meta Business
Suite, Facebook Creator Studio, Pinterest Business Hub, etc.
- Experience with influencer marketing campaigns and/or
influencer marketing platforms.
- Experience with Amazon advertising services is a plus.
- Experience with affiliate marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of key Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop,
Illustrator) is a plus.
- Any relevant portfolio or previous work in copywriting, social
media, web content, digital media design, would be beneficial to be
Keywords: Yellow Box Corporation, Fullerton , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!