Education & Events Manager
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Spark--- Clear Aligner System is manufactured by Ormco---, a
global leader in innovative orthodontics products that has helped
orthodontists worldwide create more than 20 million smiles. Ormco
has 60 years of orthodontics expertise, R&D, and high
manufacturing standards. Spark aligners offer the latest
advancements in clear aligners and a better patient experience. Our
technology and advanced materials are designed to meet the needs of
orthodontists, providing more efficient and productive teeth
movement to more easily achieve healthy, beautiful smiles. For more
information about Spark, visit www.sparkaligners.com
The Education Events Manager, SPARK is responsible for implementing
the strategic plan for live/virtual education and tradeshow event
logistics for the North American market. This role is responsible
for managing all planning and logistics to ensure alignment with
revenue targets and budget objectives. This role reports to the
Spark Marketing Director.
* Oversee all Spark North American event logistics, including
strategy implementation, budget, operations, tuition, billing,
customer experience for all customer events and Spark Marketing
* Collaborate with Spark Marketing & Education Team to ensure
events are aligned with overall brand objectives and priorities &
that customer experience is optimized
* Collaborate with Ormco Core Team and Envista Events Team for
larger events that support strategic company-wide objectives.
* Develop standard work procedures, tools, templates, and metrics
to evaluate the effectiveness of events/programs.
* Manage event logistics including hotel contract negotiations,
venue selections, tradeshow booth allocations, etc.
* Manage and analyze budget reports on key metrics, performing
continuous cost-benefits analysis for events.
* Ensure that event leads are funneled through CRM and support
sales with follow up.
* Manage Event Master Calendar
* Frequent travel to support events will be required
* Bachelor's Degree; preferred emphasis in Business or
* 3+ years of experience with Event Logistics and Event
* Microsoft Dynamic CRM experience
* Medical Device (Orthodontic or dental industry preferred)
* Prefer candidate to reside in Orange County, CA.
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers
that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is
available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/
Envista and its family of companies (Envista) will not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate. Envista will consider unsolicited referrals and/or
resumes submitted by vendors such as search firms, staffing
agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based referral services and
recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been referred by the Agency
free of charge and Envista will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt such unsolicited resumes. An Agency must
obtain advance written approval from Envista's internal Talent
Acquisition or Human Resources team to submit resumes, and then
only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract approved
by the Global Talent Acquisition leader and in response to a
specific job opening. Envista will not pay a fee to any Agency that
does not have such agreement and written approval in place.
Keywords: Envista, Fullerton , Education & Events Manager, Education / Teaching , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!