Company: Genuent Global, LLC
Posted on: February 21, 2021
UX Engineer for Large Financial Services Company in Brea,
CAGenuent is hiring a UX Engineer in Brea, CA for a premier
financial services client. Qualified candidates, please apply or
contact Soo Lim ator by email at Needed Skills:
- Requires minimum of 3+ years of user experience, including
usability engineering techniques of web-based enterprise-class
- Possess a working knowledge of the User Centered Design (UCD)
process including RITE and other "guerilla-style usability
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Visio or other
- Ability to rapidly prototype their designs; using
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving
- Candidates should demonstrate an ability to quickly get up to
speed on our core business and other areas of our business as we
grow rapidly in existing and new markets. Overview of position
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Usability Engineer
to join our growing team to create compelling, meaningful
experiences for our users to achieve their goals. You should have
experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative usability
evaluations in a software product setting, and have excellent
analytical, collaboration, and observational research skills.
- The ideal candidate is passionate and well versed in the
evolving space of user experience design. Our end-users are
generally non-technical in nature, and as a result, any experience
working with these types of everyday users is something we will be
looking for, both from an experience and personality fit
- Core responsibilities include leading product design research
efforts from beginning to end, independently identifying
opportunities to improve the user experience to better serve
business needs, and completing fast-paced projects in a
professional manner within a cross-functional team. Job Duties:
- Work with Business and IT to define and implement innovative
solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final in an agile
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows to effectively
communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Excited and passion about good user experience.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
- Focused on team success. Works well in a team environment.
Assists team members in all areas to achieve successful sprints and
retrospectively provides feedback for continuous improvement.
- Prototyping model development (design thinking, customer first,
- Expert in communication skills
- Help produce compelling, engaging, user experiences that allow
users to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently. Achieve
these goals while still fulfilling stated business requirements,
project goals, and product vision.
- Provide human factors engineering and user research to the
product development teams by planning and conducting contextual
research, usability evaluations, focus groups, customer research,
competitive analysis and surveys. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Genuent Global, LLC, Fullerton , UX Engineer, Engineering , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!