Assistant General Manager - Pieology
Company: Akash Management LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Akash Management, LLC is a restaurant leading company while
doing business as Carl's Jr, Pieology Pizzeria, Arby's, Jamba, and
Kentucky Fried Chicken. Our Commitment to Winning: "We outperform
everyone in everything that we do with the relentless hunger to
always be on top---" We constantly innovate, use technology, and
employ a highly trained work force that is focused on delivering
the best restaurant experience for our guests.This job posting
contains some general information about what it is like to work in
our restaurant but is not a complete job description. People who
work in our restaurant perform a number of different tasks every
day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions
of the job.The Assistant General Manager is the person responsible
to assist the General Manager optimize profits through sales
building, cost control and people development within their
restaurant. They should work to increase guest satisfaction and
manage all operational issues ensuring Pieology Pizzeria standards
of quality and service are met.Assistant General Manager
- Is of high integrity and treats all employees with honesty,
respect, and dignity.
- Manages shifts opposite the General Manager which include daily
decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling,
planning while upholding standards, product quality and
- Provides employees with positive and negative feedback and
takes appropriate action.
- Provides direction to employees regarding operational and
- Ensures food and beverage quality by maintaining high levels of
cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food and
- Prepares for new menu item implementations. Trains employees on
new menu item implementations. Ensures recipe adherence and
timeliness of product delivery to guests.
- Ensures ongoing hiring and development of staff. Implements
manpower plan for effective staffing.
- Trains, coaches and provides regular performance feedback
(positive and corrective) to motivate and improve the performance
of all employees.
- Ensures that proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Ensures safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk
of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly in the
event a guest or employee is injured.Ensures that proper security
procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company
assetsKnowledge and Skill Required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent. 4-year college degree a
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Shift Leader or Assistant
Manager working in a full service restaurant, fast casual or fast
- Excellent verbal and people development skills
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting,
scheduling and P & L management.
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Proven Team building skills/track record.
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and
proof of insurance.
- Ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend, and
- Ability to operate a computer and other productivity tools such
as: calculator, copy machine and computer printer, cash
- Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters
with others as well as handle various cleaning products.
- Vision abilities to include distance, close, color, depth,
peripheral as well as the ability to adjust focus.Job Type:
Keywords: Akash Management LLC, Fullerton , Assistant General Manager - Pieology, Executive , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!