Vice President of Partner Operations - Post Acute Care
Company: MPAC Healthcare
Posted on: September 19, 2022
MPAC Healthcare is a Great Place To Work Certified!! Our team is
hardworking, fun-loving, and dedicated to patient-centered
care---.come join us!Hybrid Role - Brea, California -MPAC
Healthcare is looking for a Vice President -of Partner Operations,
preferably with post-acute care experience, -who is excited to help
usprovide better care. You'll enjoy working in a tech-enabled
provider group focused on the seniorcare space, and we are growing
fast! The Vice President of Partner Operations will ensure
everyimplementation with a new partner is flawless.You'll work
cross-functionally to ensure each new partnership is successful.
You'll beresponsible for all aspects of the pre-launch process and
implementation schedule. You willreport to the Chief Operating
Officer.Duties/Responsibilities:Among other responsibilities:
- You are good at juggling multiple complex projects and are
comfortable bridging operational efficiency with client
- Collaborate with our partners to develop a clear implementation
plan that outlines goals, success metrics, timelines, gating items,
budgets, roles, responsibilities, etc.
- Manage the partnership and ensure we are building a solid
- Work cross-functionally to help ensure each new launch is
- Roll up your sleeves to make things happen.Required
- You are an expert communicator, both verbal and written.
- Committed to MPAC's award-winning culture; a real team
- You are an expert project manager and can apply those skills to
manage complex projects simultaneously.
- Be able to see around corners and have a backup plan for when
things don't go to plan.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and
manage partner expectations.
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfortable offering
solutions and clarity where there is ambiguity.
- Ability to re-prioritize tasks on the fly.
- Functions well in high-paced and ever-changing situations.
- FUN!Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- 5+ years of experience in complex program management
- Healthcare experience, preferably in the post-acute space
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel to and/or work from client sites as
- A great attitude with a desire to help improve patient care in
the senior care space -Benefits:
- 4 weeks of paid time off (including personal, sick and
-holidays) MPAC is currently piloting unlimited PTO. This role
would be eligible for that benefit.
- Full benefits package including health insurance, dental
insurance, and 401k
- Support from MPAC to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for flexible scheduling to accommodate work/life
balance, including the ability to work remotely on an as-needed
- Work for a fast-growing and fun company that is making a
difference in how healthcare is delivered.MPAC's Mission: -At MPAC
Healthcare, we are building a company to thrive in tomorrow's
healthcare system. With a focus on purposeful, quality care, our
comprehensive services are raising the standard in post-acute
medicine. Our vision is to transform how healthcare is delivered to
the aging population.We are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: MPAC Healthcare, Fullerton , Vice President of Partner Operations - Post Acute Care, Executive , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!