Company: Stonefire Grill Management
Posted on: November 22, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE: Driven by our values and an innate understanding
of our culture, the Kitchen Manager's primary responsibility is to
lead and assist our kitchen teams in providing our guests with an
exceptional and memorable dining experience that exceeds their
expectations. This is accomplished through the Kitchen Manager's
leadership and influence in the daily execution of our mission
statement in kitchen shift management, and through the ongoing
development of our kitchen team members.
Equally important and connected is the partnership with the #1
Kitchen Manager (#1 KM) and General Manager (GM) in overseeing the
training and development of each individual kitchen team member, as
well as the shared achievement of stated objectives in finance,
safety, quality, and the cultural environment of the restaurant.
This position will have partnership relationships with Kitchen
Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Home Office Teams.
- Is Happy To Serve! Leads through service. Supports and empowers
the team. Demonstrates at all times integrity, values, and a sense
of commitment in the work environment consistent with the Company's
Mission, Vision and Values.
- Maintains and ensures on each shift, that there is a team focus
while performing responsibilities. The Kitchen Manager does this by
demonstrating respect, a focus on development, and loyalty to the
entire team every shift.
- In partnership with the #1KM, assumes responsibility for the
correct preparation of all food products to ensure the desired
outcome in taste, texture, quality, yield, and appearance. Ensures
the correct quantities are prepared as designated on the Production
Chart and Weekly Buildup.
- Assists #1 KM and GM with purchasing and receiving duties, as
well as any other administrative duties, accurately and in a timely
- The Kitchen Manager fully understands and ensures company
standards regarding health, safety, and labor requirements are met
- Fervently manages all shifts for safety! Guarantees safety
policies are followed and holds team accountable for breeches in
Stonefire established safety standards.
- Supports the team in achieving stated and planned objectives in
sales, food cost, labor cost, and operating expenses. Fully
understands when objectives go off course, and partners with the GM
and KM's to get back on track as soon as possible.
- The Kitchen Manager attends all scheduled team meetings. They
are a partner to the #1 KM and GM in preparing schedules and
conducting Weekly Meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the #1 Kitchen
Manager or General Manager.
- Actively creates and builds healthy teams through
communication, alignment, commitment, appreciation, and
accountability through the Company.
BUILDING SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIPS
- Exemplary role model of being a leader in Stonefire Business
Partnerships at all levels of organization.
- Focuses on building long-term, value-based team member, guest,
and vendor relationships and loyalty.
- Executes high level service to drive satisfaction and
engagement; leads kitchen team in providing guests exceptional
products and service.
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
- Is Happy to Serve and leads through humble service. Champions
the Culture and Values of the Company.
- In partnership with the #1 KM and GM, manages restaurant team
consisting of Kitchen Team Members, FOH Team Members, and
- Coach and champion for the team in all aspects of revenue
strategies, guest satisfaction, and team member engagement and
- Partners with People & Culture (HR) Department to attract,
develop and retain the right people to support the strategic
priorities of Stonefire Grill and the marketplace.
- Coaches, trains, and mentors team members; utilizes creative
training tools and methods to develop high level kitchen skills,
cooking, and service.
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment in the work environment
to the Company's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Effectively operates independently with minimal direction;
demonstrates exceptional problem-solving ability and
- 3+ years in a high-volume kitchen role.
- Passionate, fun, positive, and results oriented.
- Attentive and available to team members and guests.
- Open to coaching and development, values critical to the
Company and its success.
- Strong communication skills, preferably English-Spanish
- Entrepreneurial and driven by accomplishment.
- Available weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Lover of people, food and service, and the magic that exists in
- We lead through service.
- We care for each other and value our relationships.
- We care for our guests and community.
- We treat everyone with equal dignity and respect.
- We are committed to excellence and have integrity in all that
- We have FUN while we work.
- We are a team driven by loyalty and mutual support.
- We are committed to the ongoing development of each
- We empower through praise and accountability.
- We are Happy to Serve.
Keywords: Stonefire Grill Management, Fullerton , KITCHEN MANAGER, Executive , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!