Company: Club Pilates Fullerton
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nations largest and
fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 33 states and 2
countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from
young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates is the
first company to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program
designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus
classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. Club Pilates has
already sold more than 450 territories throughout the United States
and Canada. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate
of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. In
2017, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazines
Franchise 500, the worlds first, best and most comprehensive
franchise ranking. POSITION:The ideal General Manager will oversee
all Studio functionality from Sales to
- 2+ years of retail sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships,
retail, private training, and teacher training
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in
person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.DUTIES
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio
retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports,
attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio
literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for
- Any other duties as assignedCOMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on
experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Keywords: Club Pilates Fullerton, Fullerton , General Manager, Executive , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!