Company: Campus Advantage
Posted on: December 4, 2018
Leasing Manager - Oxford North
The Leasing Manager is a hands-on, property level position. Responsibilities include monitoring staff, overseeing leasing and marketing performance, building university relationships, implementing Campus Advantage's leasing Policy & Procedures, and holding the staff accountable to meet leasing goals. The Leasing Manager is responsible for building and training a strong leasing team and developing and executing the leasing plan. This position reports to the General Manager. Responsibilities Leasing:
- Conduct tours, diligently pursue the close of each sale, perform follow ups, and complete leasing paperwork with prospective residents
- Assist leasing agents with completing the sale if necessary
- Ensure the leasing team has the required sales and marketing materials to complete sales
- Ensure the leasing office, lease documents, and marketing materials are up to date
- Administer and review all lease paperwork Marketing and Public Relations:
- Create annual marketing plan and ensure execution of all marketing tactics outlined.
- Plan and implement the annual renewal leasing campaign
- Complete weekly market surveys
- Continually evaluate the marketing plan and budget based on preleasing velocity and resident/staff feedback to make improvements to the plan and/or adjust for new opportunities or when tactics are not effective
- Coordinate, staff, and attend all campus events that are related to on or off campus housing Leadership and Development:
- Hire and train leasing staff. Ensure their understanding and execution of Campus Advantage's policies for leasing and marketing.
- Provide motivation and oversee sales goals on a daily basis
- Train and supervise leasing team to ensure that they are conducting tours, diligently pursuing the close of each sale, completing follow ups, and executing the leasing paperwork thoroughly and correctly Human Resources
- Aid the Property Manager in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of all leasing professionals and agents
- Manage all lease files and ensure that they are accurate, complete, and organized
- Ensure all executed lease files are entered into the leasing database
- Maintain the overall filing system for all current, future, and in-progress lease files, including the physical files Property Maintenance:
- Set a high standard for cleanliness and organization in the buildings and grounds, and ensure staff members at all levels are following the same
- Inform the Property Manager and Regional Manager of any concerns related to the physical condition of the common areas, individual apartment units, or amenity areas
- Conduct inspections of model units at least once per day to ensure they are in pristine condition, and make sure any uncleanliness or disorder is quickly remedied Resident Relations and Customer Service:
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with every resident to spread positive word of mouth.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key individuals at the University. Admin/General
- Assist the management team with weekly reporting and weekend update reporting
- Complete tasks as assigned by your supervisor and Property Manager
- Notify Property Manager of any office supplies, lease forms, and/or marketing materials to be ordered
- Ensure the office is opened and closed at the designated times and that opening/closing checklist is followed Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- PC Literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Realpage Experience Preferred
- 1-2 Years Sales Experience, Student Housing Preferred About Us Campus Advantage is a real estate investment management firm fostering financially prosperous higher education student housing communities through its management, development, acquisition, and consulting services. Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and career experiences, and as a result has become one of the fastest growing private student housing companies in the nation. The company's asset acquisition and management strategies combined with its dedication to residence life and student development has made Campus Advantage the 6th largest student housing owner and the 7th largest manager in the United States. We're looking for people who share our values.
- Integrity We live by the Golden Rule, trying always to do the right thing!
- Intelligence We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
- Passion We desire to do our best, and we never give up!
- Mojo We attract and charm others through our success and outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not ourselves, seriously. Our investment in you includes great pay, outstanding training, and excellent benefits like medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), and more.
Learn More About Us LinkedIn: Facebook: Twitter: Instagram:
Keywords: Campus Advantage, Fullerton , Leasing Manager, Executive , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!