Company: Crittenton Services for Children and Families
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Therapist assesses and counsels individuals and families regarding
psychological or emotional problems and develops and implements
therapeutic treatment plan, in various settings, in accordance with
the client's needs, applicable contracts, laws and standards of
- Acquires, maintains, teaches and demonstrates knowledge of
Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) and Sexual Harassment standards at
care provider facilities, evidence-based practices, and
trauma-informed care and maintains a professional environment that
is consistent with Title 22, licensing regulations, and established
- Ensures client-centered service planning including effective
advocacy, cross team collaboration, and client
- Communicates relevant information, screens for human
trafficking concerns, and coordinates with staff and outside
agencies to establish and meet clients' treatment goals.
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the
- Promotes wellbeing in a safe and supportive environment by
providing client social and emotional support in addition to
problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Provides services in the field settings such as client home,
community, or other approved venues. May provide services in
residential setting, as needed.
- Complies with HIPAA and agency confidentiality standards to
safeguard client information.
- Completes all required documentation of services and visits
accurately and within established timeframes.
- Transports clients, and family if required, to appointments and
scheduled activities, as needed.
MA, MS, MSW, PCC, PsyD, or PhD in a related field of human services
from an accredited school and be licensed, or working towards
license and eligible to treat individuals, couples and families.
Proficiency in threshold language required of positions primarily
assigned to mono-lingual clients.
- Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted California
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain required
licenses, certifications and required, ongoing training
- Must be computer-literate and be able to understand and
effectively use electronic record systems
Salary Range: $70,720 -$77,792
The posted pay scale for this position serves as a general
disclosure. Actual pay offered within the range will be dependent
on individual factors such as skills, qualifications, and relevant
Keywords: Crittenton Services for Children and Families, Fullerton , Therapist, Healthcare , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!