Retail Store / Call Center Associate
Company: Lamps Plus
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Retail Store / Call Center AssociateWe are hiring a Retail Store
/ Call Center Associate to join our collaborative Store Team. In
this role, you will spend a portion of your time working on the
showroom floor doing face to face sales, and balance of the time
taking inbound sales calls through our call center. This is truly a
multifaceted position that give you experience in both retail and
call center.We believe that our retail teams allow us to provide an
outstanding experience by offering our customers recommendations
throughout their shopping experience with us. Are you passionate
about helping others? By joining our team, you will have an
opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills, and
contribute to our brand.JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Utilizes sales skills; greets customer and attempts to build
rapport, probes for information and closes sale to maintain sales
- Assists and advises customers on purchases and determines
- Keeps current on product knowledge, design and sales techniques
through ongoing education by means of training videos, literature,
and seminars. Completes sales training modules in a timely
- Interacts efficiently with the team and other Internet
departments as needed.
- Assists with problem solving and provide customers with
exceptional Lamps Plus experience.
- Handles sales transactions involving purchases made with check,
credit card and adjustments as per company guidelines.
- Stays within the company discounting policy guidelines.
- Meets Company requirements relative to sales-per-hour quota.
Participates in company programs, such as email warranty
- Obtains management involvement in escalated customer issues if
necessary in order to satisfactorily resolve the customer's
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer
- Reflects positive Company image through adherence to
professional dress code and conduct on sales floor.
- Maximizes all calls and takes every possible interaction
scenario to the best suitable conclusion for the customer and
ultimately for Lamps Plus.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be creative and able to think on your feet to make the
- Must be proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and enjoy working
with people and providing outstanding customer service.
- Must be computer literate, and able to navigate through
programs and Windows fundamentals.
- Ability to multi-task and address more than one customer at a
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends. Regular job
attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule
established for the position by the supervisor.FULLTIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending
Account, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement
opportunities and more!Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified
candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we
are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
Keywords: Lamps Plus, Fullerton , Retail Store / Call Center Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!