Website Merchandising Specialist
Company: AVANT ENTERPRISES INC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OUR COMPANY: At Aventon, we believe that every person deserves the
power to move freely. Aventon is the first e-mobility company for
the real world. Every ride we make is equal parts form and
function, giving you the freedom to go where you want to go, do
what you want to do, and be who you want to be. We were born a
fixed-gear bicycle company and transitioned to e-bikes starting in
2017, and we firmly believe the direction we're headed is the right
one for our customers, our team, and the greater good. We're proud
of where we've been, and we're proud of where we're going. We owe
our foundational success to the original and early die-hard Aventon
fans. They inspired and instilled in our brand an unwavering
commitment to the people we serve. That means, no matter what, we
prioritize the human experience with our product, and their
well-being, above our business and bottom line. We live in a
constant state of what-if and what's next? We foster continuous
improvement, learning, and forward motion. We are rapidly growing
and need people who share in our passion for mobility and align
with our values to join our team. Interested? Check out this
opportunity to join us: THE ROLE: The Website Merchandising
Specialist is responsible for maintaining all company product
catalogs, as well as building and merchandising all digital content
for the company. This includes all company websites (B2B & DTC).
You will ensure the content is presented with quality and accuracy.
You will confirm compatibility of the product with other
complimentary products. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Owned
Media, the Website Merchandising Specialist is responsible for the
- Monitor company stock levels via NetSuite, to maintain stock
management, fragmentation, and product returns.
- Monitor all stock levels across wholesale partners and factory
for all products and work with COO to maintain healthy stock levels
for product catalog.
- Liaise closely with Product, Fulfillment, Operations, and
Customer Experience teams to improve efficiencies and maintain
product catalog, for the highest customer experience.
- Manage new product launches and uploads, new product category
builds, product detail maintenance, and promotional
- Liaise with various teams for regular and ad-hoc inventory
tasks and initiatives.
- Be highly involved in UAT site testing to increase cart size,
upsells, AOV, etc.
- Support the team with all sprint & UAT testing to ensure 100%
accuracy at all times.
- Collaborate with the Web Design and Developer teams for onsite
optimizations such as product recommendations,
upselling/cross-selling opportunities, and search
- Help to improve shoppability of key sections/pages of the
website by making recommendations supported by data.
- Assist with the day-to-day coordination of website activities,
i.e. product uploads, reporting, organizing stock transfers, stock
- Report on website performance including KPIs, providing
data-driven insight, and conducting deep dives were needed to
better understand shopping behaviors and trends. YOUR
- Minimum 4 years' experience with online merchandising or
- Hands-on experience of an e-Commerce platform; experience using
Shopify Plus is highly preferred
- Knowledge of analytical tools for performance measurement,
determining improvements and innovations.
- An understanding of e-Commerce, UI/UX, content and development
projects, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in
a digital environment.
- Excellent ability to analyze data and propose objectives KEYS
- DATA DRIVEN - you thrive on data and use it to guide your
decision making, recommendations, and priorities.
- NIMBLE - you can work in ambiguity and are committed to helping
Aventon level up. You can shift perspectives, priorities, and
- RESILIENT - you don't shy away from a challenge and take every
opportunity to learn and grow. You're accountable, can admit when
you're wrong, and can come back to the table after a hard day to
keep working toward our desired future.
- SOLUTIONS ORIENTED / SOLUTIONIZED - you can identify the
problem and find a solution for it. You strive for continuous
improvement and aren't afraid to speak up about what is working,
and what isn't.
- ENGAGED - you love the work, love the product, and believe in
the mission. If you don't connect with something about Avant
Sports, this probably isn't the place for you. BENEFITS:
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance for employees with
additional contribution for dependents
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off including vacation and sick time
- 10 holidays
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Company paid life / AD&D coverage with voluntary plans for
additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Optional long-term and short-term disability plans as well as
ancillary benefits including accident, critical care, and cancer
- Employee purchase and bike loan programs
- Professional Development Program for employees to grow with the
company Ride Aventon, Inc. (the Company or Aventon) is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status,
sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as
an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally
protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Aventon is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting
process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a
disability, please email our Human Resources team at
Keywords: AVANT ENTERPRISES INC, Fullerton , Website Merchandising Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!