Company: Crittenton Services for Children and Families
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Oversee daily activities in assigned cottage(s) as directed by Unit
Supervisor. In addition to performing
duties of the position, individual provides supervision to assigned
program staff including but not limited
to: hiring, training, weekly supervision and performance
documentation to ensure continuity of care
and accountability of services.
- Acquires, maintains, teaches and demonstrates knowledge of
Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) and Sexual Harassment standards at
care provider facilities, evidence-based practices, and
trauma-informed care and maintains a professional environment that
is consistent with Title 22, licensing regulations, and established
- Demonstrate effective and consistent Therapeutic Crisis
- Maintain vigilant supervision of youth placed in 24/7
- Actively engage and encourage youth towards their treatment
goals and in daily living.
- Regularly transport youth to appointments, recreation
activities, court, family visits, etc.
- Prepare timely and accurate documentation.
- Understand and retain instructions for complex tasks.
- Sets clear, measurable and specific goals for assigned staff
and meets weekly for review.
- Provides specific performance feedback to staff, both positive
and corrective, as soon as possible after event or action.
- Oversees written evaluations, submitted evaluations and any
rate change submissions for approval.
- Presents evaluation to staff.
- Maintains a professional environment that is consistent with
existing contracts, licensing regulations, and established agency
BA/BS in related field will be paid at higher rate. Candidate
without relevant degree must meet
alternative minimum qualifications established by California
Department of Social Services and/or the
Office of Refugee Resettlement. Experience working with immigrant
or refugee populations strongly
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted California
- Must be able to successfully complete and maintain required
certifications and training including, but not limited to,
Therapeutic Crisis Intervention and First Aid/CPR.
- Must be able to understand and follow policy and
- Must be able to document services, incidents, and other
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Crittenton Services for Children and Families, Fullerton , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!