Field HR Generalist
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Manage and facilitate new hire orientation process to ensure a positive onboarding experience. Partner with the local HR team, local business leaders and Talent Acquisition to meet headcount goals and participate in creating and executing recruiting strategies.
• Serve as a primary contact for general employee requests for information on HR policies and procedures; provide feedback and follow-up in a timely manner
• Initiate job requisitions, track submissions and provide follow up as needed. May be responsible for submitting all electronic HR transactions (HRTs).
• Ensure all HR documentation is processed timely and accurately (Personnel files, I-9 documentation, E-Verify, HRIS transactions, compliance records, etc.), conduct confidential investigations into associate complaints and sensitive work-related issues, partnering or escalating to the HR Manager as appropriate.
• Counsel and coach leaders/managers on associate coaching, counseling, and performance management.
What Experience You Need
• Associates' Degree or High School Diploma and applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
• 3-5 Years human resources experience or a combination of human resources and other relevant professional experience.
• Excellent computer skills. Strong experience with the utilization of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong functional use of a HRIS system required.
What Could Set You Apart
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business related discipline
• Verbal and written fluency in Spanish
• Experience supporting union facilities
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Fullerton , Field HR Generalist, Human Resources , Brea, California
here to apply!