Aircraft Troubleshooting Specialist - Field Service - Charlie Works
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better
place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work
that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion
are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for
every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with
great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with
- Establish and maintain relationships and interactions with
different internal groups to represent Charlie Works and drive
- Develop effective systematic troubleshooting workplans beyond
the scope of the Fault Isolation Manual to resolve repeatable
systems and avionics faults.
- Understand and apply common troubleshooting tools, such as a
multimeter, insulation resistance meter, TDR, current clamp, etc.,
in on-wing/hands-on troubleshooting scenarios.
- Perform root-cause analysis on customer logbook and component
teardown information to identify common failure trends and
opportunities to increase dispatch reliability.
- Work with the Boeing Customer Support team to develop,
validate, publish, and implement new and innovative proactive
aircraft inspection tasks using common diagnostic tools and
- Provide customer training related to common proactive
maintenance and troubleshooting tools and methods.
- Effectively prepare and present technical information to
internal and external customers.
- Assists senior Charlie Works specialists with troubleshooting
workplan development and execution for complex/intermittent systems
and avionics faults.
- Support coordination of responses to Boeing and Customer
requests for troubleshooting assistance, onsite tech assist and
- Assist senior Charlie Works specialists with research and
development of new/advanced diagnostic tools and methods.
- Travel for work approximately 10-25% of the time on very short
notice to any location around the world. Equal Opportunity
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Fullerton , Aircraft Troubleshooting Specialist - Field Service - Charlie Works, IT / Software / Systems , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!