Company: CGT Staffing
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or
- 3+ years of experience developing with Oracle database
- Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL programming languages.
- Knowledge of BML (Business Modeling Language) is highly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate
effectively in a team environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment. eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulation (ITAR), which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines
U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green
Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Keywords: CGT Staffing, Fullerton , Oracle Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...