Analytical Chemist I / II - Brea, CA
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Analytical Chemist I / II – Brea, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Organizes and conducts routine analyses independently and in
compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs and regulatory
- Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory
- Independently able to use and perform basic troubleshooting of
laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks,
while learning to perform routine and non-routine
- Provides input and participates in project meetings
- Performs peer review and QC review of data
- Performs assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively
completes multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a
positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Understands data generated, and history of methods.
- Recognizes deviations from normal results and inform Study
Director, Principal Investigator, and/or management of any problems
and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data and
participates in corrective action of problems.
- Identifies problems, determines appropriate actions, and
implements solutions with support or independently as
- Able to adapt to new procedures or particular needs as
- Able to identify critical steps in an assay.
- May assist in optimizing and validating methods for a variety
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 2-5 years' experience with HPLC / UPLC & LCMS
- LIMS, Chromeleon, Empower experience preferred
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP laboratory setting
- Able to troubleshoot instruments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Proficient with computer, Microsoft Office Suites, data
For immediate consideration, apply today! Contact Toni for further
inquiries at 714 454 8252 OR TONM369@kellyservices.com
Kelly- Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific
and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like
you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that
fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly, Fullerton , Analytical Chemist I / II - Brea, CA, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!