General Machine Operator - All Shifts
Company: MultiColor Corporation
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label
companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal
Care, Food & Beverage,Wine & Spiritsand Consumer Durables. A true
global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values:Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, PerseveranceandAchievement. These values
constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
Shifts Available: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other
Wednesday 3AM-3PM and 3PM-3AM
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 3AM-3PM and
Title:General Machine Operator - RewinderDepartment:Press
SupportReports to:Production ManagerClassification:Hourly and Full
TimeLocation:Fullerton, CAPosition ObjectiveFinish printed product
to meet or exceed customer expectations and to serve as the last
set of eyes in the production area to remove unacceptable
product.Responsible for completing position functions in ways that
are efficient, effective and quality conscious.The ideal candidate
will have experience working in continuous manufacturing.Join our
team today!Essential Functions
- Inspect and rewind or finish in-line (ship from Press &
one-piece flow) final product, meeting customer specifications and
- Package finished rolls, labels, or tags per customer
specifications using dispenser boxes, polybags, cartons, etc.
- Use auxiliary pieces of equipment such as fan folder, b-bunch,
small roll turret, sheeter, friction feeder, shrink-wrapper, scale,
core cutter and label maker.
- Lift and position roll of paper in feed mechanism, using hoist
or electric lift.
- Maintain work center equipment in good working order.
- Perform operator preventive maintenance on equipment as
outlined in JTA manual and Friday Night Clean-up Checklists. Report
equipment problems immediately and fill out work orders as
- Review jacket and samples prior to finishing, ensuring full
understanding of finishing requirements of the order.
- Removes any labels with problems.Experience/Requirements:
- Strong written/verbal interpersonal and communication
skills.Must be able to read, write, and comprehend
- Must be able to operate a forklift and order picker (will be
- Strong mathematical, measurement calculation knowledge and
experience and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Spreadsheet and Word
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S
procedures.Physical environment/working conditions:Print shop
manufacturing, sitting 70%, standing 30%, walking 20%, pulling 30%,
and lifting 50%. If you need special assistance or an accommodation
in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge,b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: MultiColor Corporation, Fullerton , General Machine Operator - All Shifts, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!