Company: Life Science Outsourcing, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Life Science Outsourcing, Inc.
is in North Orange
County in the city of Brea, California. Life Science Outsourcing,
Inc (LSO) is a contract manufacturer of medical devices with
in-built capabilities to offer clients full-service solutions
through our six divisions. Clients rely on LSO to perform all
activities required to introduce their products to market, from
sourcing to drop shipping.
In January of 2021 LSO has partnered with PPC Enterprises
, a leading private equity
firm based out of New York to expand LSOs geographic reach in the
medical device arena.
Due to the recent acquisition and 24 years of growth, we are
currently seeking a self-motivated CRM/Salesforce Coordinator with
a good positive energy to join our team. The CRM/Salesforce
Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the CRM database,
including researching and adding new prospects, resolving data
errors, daily maintenance and reporting in a Microsoft
We encourage you to submit a resume with salary
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrating Salesforce CRM and providing support to users in
day-to-day tasks creating reports, importing/exporting data,
updating/cleaning data, tracking adoption and activities, providing
training and assisting in general support requests and
- Creating workflows, processes, email alerts and other
automations as well as customizing and updating fields, objects,
- Creating online forms including mapping data and testing.
- Creating tutorials, knowledge base articles and demos for new
systems and functionalities.
- Testing new functionalities and providing feedback.
- Creating system reports, presentations and documentations.
- Researching solutions for organizational needs (applications,
tools, processes, etc.).
- Assisting in special projects and other department related
- Assist with administration of other systems as needed.
- Experience administrating Salesforce CRM and HubSpot
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Ability to learn new systems, research and think creatively and
- Highly motivated technology savvy, detail-oriented and a
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and provide
exceptional user support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
following essential physical demands:
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer
monitor for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Life Science Outsourcing, Inc., Fullerton , CRM/Salesforce Coordinator, Other , brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!