Company: Life Science Outsourcing, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Life Science Outsourcing, Inc.
(www.lso-inc.com) is in North Orange County in the city of Brea,
California. Life Science Outsourcing, Inc (LSO) is a contract
manufacturer of medical devices with in-built capabilities to offer
clients full-service solutions through our six divisions. Clients
rely on LSO to perform all activities required to introduce their
products to market, from sourcing to drop shipping.
In January of 2021 LSO has partnered with PPC Enterprises
(www.ppcenterprises.com) , a leading private equity firm based out
of New York to expand LSOs geographic reach in the medical device
Due to the recent acquisition and 24 years of growth, we are
currently seeking a self-motivated Project Engineer with a good
positive energy to join our team. The Project Engineer is
responsible for start up production activities for new customers
and their products. The Manufacturing Engineer also functions as a
production employee and works directly with customers to learn the
assembly procedures and techniques for the new products and assists
in training other workers.
We encourage you to submit a resume with salary
- Acts as liaison with customers as required to ensure
appropriate input into project strategy and timely deliverables of
- Creation and maintenance of all relevant project documentation,
including project plans, realistic project schedule, develop
project budget and track project progress to completion.
- Supervise the activities of all production assemblers for start
up of new customers production. Reviews procedures and assigns
tasks to individual assemblers. Participates in line clearance
- Provides appropriate training in workmanship, assembly
techniques, FDA Quality System Requirements, ISO 13485,
documentation and record keeping, time management, LSO policies and
procedures, and general housekeeping.
- Cross-train assemblers on various tasks, new product assemblies
and documents all training.
- Ensures that all Work Orders are completed exactly conforming
to work instructions.
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing operations and/or medical
device product development experience.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science &
Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a closely related
engineering degree is required. An advanced degree in an
- Project and /or program management experience in medical device
or related industry.
- Proficient with PC applications software and manufacturing
- Excellent planning, analytical skills as well as good
organization and time management skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential
- Physically able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of
- Able to move about on foot; walk up and down stairs repeatedly
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or more; able to view a computer
monitor for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Life Science Outsourcing, Inc., Fullerton , Project Engineer, Other , brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!