United States of America
HCA11: Brea H&W 2727 Imperial Highway, Brea, CA, 92821
This position requires an experienced Project Engineering
professional to lead an Integrated Product Team (IPT). A proven
product development leader who can work independently and with IPT
members to execute design, verification, and certification of
complex aerospace systems and subsystems. Supports the development
of project plans, schedules and budgets, tracks progress, resolves
problems, develops solutions, and forecasts project revenue.
Coordinates with other functional organizations, including
engineering, manufacturing and program management. Identifies and
addresses project problems, analyzes data gathered, and develops
solutions and recommendations to solve problems, meet deadlines and
- Overall Technical Responsibility for Program / Project.
- Supports the successful development and delivery of a major
system or subsystem.
- Works closely with the Program's Value Stream Leadership (VSL)
and other functions to identify and manage risks and
- Provides engineering support to the VSL by tracking and
presenting key performance (cost and schedule) metrics at program
- Directs engineering resources and priorities at a task
- Coordinates with customer, regulatory agencies, shop,
subcontractors and vendors.
- Creates and manage work break down structures and
- Provides input for new business proposals
- Coordinates the development and review of drawings and
Technical Documents such as technical plans, development artifacts,
verification reports, analysis and reliability documents.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card"
- Engineering design and analysis experience for military or
commercial aerospace equipment, systems or sub-systems
- Knowledge and understanding of qualification and regulatory
requirements in certification of commercial rotorcraft and/or
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Hands on experience with electro-mechanical systems such as
motors and controllers is desirable.
- Familiarity with ARP4754A, D-178C, DO-254, DO-160 and/or
MIL-STD-810 is desirable.
- Familiarity with helicopter subsystems is highly
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our
Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their
destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation
to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products
we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the
overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior
products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to
continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions
lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that
plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in
the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly
and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms