Part-Time Accounting Associate Intern
Company: PACMIN, INC.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At PacMin, PEOPLE matter. Teamwork, respect for one another,
pride of ownership and an unshakable commitment to quality define
the culture at PacMin. Who we are is every bit as important as what
we arethe sum total of talented professionals and experienced staff
operating as one to meet our companys and our customers goals. Were
dedicated to high performance, take pride in our accomplishments
and enjoy one anothers company at the end of a good days work. Our
culture permeates everything that we do, from reliance on each
other to the lasting friendships we build.
We are looking for an Accounting Associate
Intern to join our team of talented and
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Minimum of an Associates degree in
Accounting. Or working towards a BA/BS degree in Accounting
preferred, 6-12 month of experience in accounting is desired,
preferably in a manufacturing company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES DESIRED:
- ERP experience
- Knowledge of (GAAP) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles a
- Must have a general knowledge of basic Accounting functions,
including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent internal/external customer service
- Experience answering a multi-line phone system preferred
- Must have a pleasant demeanor and maintain a professional
attitude at all times
- Must be able to work in a team environment and work
productively in team assignments
- Must be engaged and be able to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Cost accounting experience is a plus
- Assists AP with posting invoices
- Assists AP with check run as needed
- Assists AP with vendor communications when needed
- Assists AR with preparing invoices for posting
- Assist with labor adjustments
- Prepare and send financial reports upon request
- Assist with month-end closing
- Assists with answers the main phone line, screening calls and
transferring to the appropriate extension when needed
- Assists with physical and digital filing
- Provides Accounting department with support on key projects or
tasks when assigned
- Assists with other departments and tasks as needed
WHAT WE OFFER?
Besides a GREAT culture, recognition programs, business casual
dress code, monthly celebrations and fun events throughout the
If this position sounds like it's for you, please submit your
resume. We want to talk to you!
PacMin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: PACMIN, INC., Fullerton , Part-Time Accounting Associate Intern, Other , FULLERTON, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!