Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: KETIV Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
KETIV empowers today's innovators and manufacturers for a better
tomorrow. We're a technology company reimagining the future of
manufacturing. We started as an Autodesk software reseller in 1983.
Since then, we've added consultant, partner, and solutions provider
to our resume. Our extensive and diverse experience gives us the
power to drive businesses into the future and impact the lives of
KETIV is seeking a creative and organized planner to develop and
manage marketing campaigns to support the company's revenue
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to implement
- Build awareness of KETIV's products and services in target
markets and accounts.
- Develop nurture-based campaigns to support the buyer's
- Execute digital webinars and online academy events
- Create marketing qualified leads that turn into revenue
- Build and execute marketing campaigns-activities include
campaign flows, email creation, landing page creation, form
creation, webinars, lead scoring, etc.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email,
blogs, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Assist with copywriting
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to
- Familiar with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot and
CRM tools such as NetSuite
- Proficient using Zoom platform
- Savvy with digital and social trends across mobile and web
- Ability to be a self-starter, exhibit initiative and be
persuasive in acquiring decisions and approvals
- An interest in engineering and manufacturing.
- 2-5 years experience in a fast-paced marketing environment, in
an agency, B2B or professional services organization.
- Experience in the design, creation, tracking, measurement, and
reporting of digital campaigns.
- Strong track record of driving new revenue and accelerating
This is a full time salaried position. The company pays bonuses
quarterly based on profitability and individual performance.
Flexibility for remote work for the right candidate
Medical insurance and Personal Time Off are provided to
employees. The company offers a 401 (k) plan with matching for
qualified employees through Vanguard Funds.
To learn more about our company visit our website:
Keywords: KETIV Technologies, Inc., Fullerton , Digital Marketing Specialist, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!