Job ID 177942BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City El
Segundo State CA Country United States
Raytheon Vison Systems is seeking a Mixed Signal Design Engineer
II. This position can be located at all Raytheon sites or remote
with manager approval.
Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and
verification of read-out ICs (ROICs) for visible and infrared focal
plane arrays. Candidate must be able to evaluate various aspects of
the process flow from design to synthesis, place and route, timing
and power use. Also must be able to determine architecture design,
logic design, and system simulation and define module interfaces
ats for simulation.
Key skills required are the ability to design mixed-signal
integrated circuits for image sensors, including analog signal
chain, digital timing and image processing, and low-power 12 - 14
bit on-chip analog to digital converters.
Proven experience with the design of readout integrated circuits
(ROIC) for cryogenic temperatures and radiation hardening is
desirable. Candidate may be required to guide the successful
completion of major design tasks and may function in a project
leadership role, which can include technical leadership, budget,
schedule, and metrics tracking
- At least 6 years of experience in full-custom CMOS Integrated
Circuit (IC) design at the transistor level.
- Strong working knowledge of semiconductor device physics,
semiconductor processing, linear IC design, simulation, layout, and
- Familiarity with IC Design Flows, CAD tools, and statistical
- Experience with analysis and programming using MATLAB.
- Experience with at least one computer programming or scripting
- Knowledge and ability to hand layout critical analog and
- Must be process oriented and able to complete designs on
schedule and within budget
- Prior experience successfully executing quick turn developments
for commercial, defense, and/or space industries
- Knowledge of high-end UNIX based software design tools for
circuit simulation, transistor model extraction, noise analysis,
linear design, layout and layout automation, and verification is
- Experience with LVDS transmitters and receivers, low noise and
low power amplifiers, and radiation and cryogenic tolerant design
techniques is desirable
- Experience in ADC design and test is a plus.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM with 6+ years of relevant
Desired Education (including Major):
- Master's Degree in STEM or PhD in Electrical Engineering
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible
spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid
time off, and holidays.
Pay Range: $104,900-$141,700
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.