Facilities & Operations Technician
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Enables business to meet and exceed operational goals by
completing timely preventative maintenance duties to maintain safe,
stimulating and socially responsible building environment.
- Supports a team culture of continuous improvement for the
office and manufacturing environment that ensures safety,
efficiency, hygiene, and sustainability.
- Ensures successful maintenance of grounds and building
infrastructure by troubleshooting issues mentioned above (safety
shower maintenance, waste and recycling, landscaping, janitorial
and cleaning supplies as an example).
- Advises and supports facilities team in identifying and
implementing energy savings and sustainability improvements using
DBS tools and kaizen.
- Actively supports EHS initiatives and supports excellent
housekeeping and campus orderliness.
- Contributes to energy management data collection and aids in
analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and facilitates
- HS Diploma required
- Demonstrated experience contributing to a successful team
- Basic proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as individual
contributor, and in teams in fast paced, stretch goal
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external
- Spanish-speaking ability a plus.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Fullerton , Facilities & Operations Technician, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!