Pinks Shift Supervisor - Brea
Company: Simon Property Group Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position contributes to Pink's success by assisting the
store manager in executing store operations during scheduled
shifts. This job deploys employees and delegates tasks.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or
unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a
positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating
environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to
manager so that the team can respond as necessary.
- Assists with new employee training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging
coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner
performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms
or changes in morale and performance and communicating them to the
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear,
specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to employees
on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting
with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the
customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by
understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes
opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows applicable franchise operational policies and
procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and
security, to ensure the safety of all employees during each
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and
ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift
- Follows up with employees during the shift to ensure the
delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence
during the shift.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality,
with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early
mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including
providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and
store safety and security, with or without reasonable
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required
constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to
standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe
changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other
employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
Keywords: Simon Property Group Inc, Fullerton , Pinks Shift Supervisor - Brea, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!