Server - ALL Shifts - Hiring Immediately!
Please join us at our hiring event / Job Fair on Wednesday, June
2, 2021 from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Please apply online before going to the job fair. We are looking
forward to meeting you!
When: Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Address: 460 La Floresta Drive, Brea CA 92823
Time: Any time between 9am-4pm
Full time and Part Time positions available! Hiring
Capriana is a premier senior community situated on a beautifully
landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living, Capriana
provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star
services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with
individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing
The Server is responsible for serving food in a friendly,
courteous manner, and performing a variety of duties in and around
the dining area and kitchen in order to enhance the customers'
experience, in accordance with the companys mission, vision, and
Why you should choose a career with Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Serve residents, family members, and visitors in a
professional, dignified, efficient and courteous manner.
- Accurately and professionally take residents and guests food
and beverage orders and enter them into the POS (point of sale
- Set up and break down (bus) tables.
- Assure compliance with all proper serving techniques/etiquette
(e.g. serving from left, clearing used dishes between courses,
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train the right
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.