Customer Service/Sales Support Representative
Company: Hawkins Chemical
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender,
distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals
and reagent grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and
businesses throughout the Central United States. Thousands of
organizations across a variety of industries have depended on
Hawkins for the chemical products they need since 1938.
Hawkins established our Health & Nutrition segment in December
2015 through the acquisition of Stauber Performance Ingredients.
This segment specializes in providing ingredient distribution,
processing and formulation solutions to manufacturers of
nutraceutical, functional food and beverage, personal care, dietary
supplement, and other nutritional food, health and wellness
products. The group operates out of facilities in California and
New York and the products are sold nationally, and in certain
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Customer Service (Sales Support)
Representative to join our team based out of Fullerton, CA. This
position is responsible for providing excellent customer service
and working cooperatively to manage order, provide quotes, initiate
quality concern process, and assist with other customer
- Support the Account Executives with customer requests and
management of accounts, including managing orders from initial
purchase order receipt through final release, reviewing orders for
accuracy and availability, expediting for on-time delivery,
confirming receipt of purchase orders, requesting any necessary
purchase order revisions and sending final confirmation to the
- Reviews open orders daily and apprises customers and internal
departments of any urgent items of note.
- Provides customer with required information and/or
documentation, as needed.
- Assists in answering phones, call forwarding, and fax
distribution, if needed.
- Processes customer quotations as needed.
- Initiates sample requests as needed, providing confirmation and
tracking to the customer.
- Processes Customer Complaints including replacement orders,
working with customers on return or destruction of material.
- Alerts Accounting on new account set-up, customer requirements,
and changes in customer account information.
- HS diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service environment in an
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal
and external customers, and strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Prior experience with MS Office, including Outlook,
Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com (NASDAQ: HWKN) and
All resumes/applications must be submitted online. HAWKINS &
STAUBER are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Hawkins Chemical, Fullerton , Customer Service/Sales Support Representative, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!