Customer Account Representative (Graphic and Art Proofing exp.)
Company: MultiColor Corporation
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Multi-Color is one of the
largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing
segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
& Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
10,000+ employees are guided by our core
values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
Perseverance and Achievement. These
values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SUMMARY
Develop strong relationships, work-order
accuracy with both internal and external customers as it pertains
to quality, cost, and timely delivery.
- Build the plant relationship with new and existing customers,
working with the Customer Service Manager and Sales Executive to
ensure all aspects of service to the customer, such as schedule,
quality of product, on-time delivery, and service recovery issues
are resolved to achieve business results.
- Perform and coordinate order entry process and systems,
including but not limited to, artwork, proofs, job
- jackets, order acknowledgements, RFQ’s, and work/shipping
- customer specific requirements.
- Full understanding of the Company workflow and production
processes throughout the business
- Team player with the ability to balance the needs of both the
customer and Collotype to help facilitate a win-win scenario
- Strong communication skills allowing CSR to provide accurate
information to both external and internal customers
- Focused attention to detail to ensure accuracy throughout the
process, from original SNAP through to final delivery
- Negotiate with both external and internal customers while
maintaining a long-term view on fortifying the relationships with
and Abilities (KSA's)- Preferred Skills:
- HS Diploma or GED is required; College degree strongly
preferred, ideally related to the printing industry
- Minimum 2 years experience print manufacturing environment or
- Proficiency in the various Graphics Software
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate
technical information into actionable tasks.
- Intimate knowledge in preparing / planning artwork for
- Knowledge of color separations, press layouts, print
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Radius job management software experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced
- Self-starter with strong organizational and planning
Working with MCC:
- 500-$750 sign on bonus
- $750 - $1500 employee referral bonus
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits - medical, dental,
vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability coverage, and more.
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays and personal time – no waiting period
- Paid training and certifications
- Tuition reimbursement
- State of the art equipment and printing technology
- Safe, clean and temperature-controlled environment
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying,
please contact our Human Resources Department at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: MultiColor Corporation, Fullerton , Customer Account Representative (Graphic and Art Proofing exp.), Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!