Company: Cycle Gear
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job DescriptionAs aKey Holder, you would be responsible for
providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned
rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to
maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing customers
and team members with in-depth information on product features and
benefits. You will assist with and be knowledgeable in all store
operations, which includes opening and closing procedures,
administering returns/store credit, making sales goals, and
dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.Your responsibilities will
include, not be limited to:
- Serves as an essential sales leader for the store and achieving
daily sales objectives.
- Assisting in the returns, special orders, and day-open and
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best"
product lines that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering
exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining store aesthetic and MAPP by cleaning, stocking,
organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at Bike Nights
and local community outreach and actively work to increase customer
traffic through these events.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge,
company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming
a resource to our customer base.Qualifications
- 1-2 years of Key holder or sales lead experience or an
equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a
specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding,
personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems
(RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!Cycle Gear provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Cycle Gear, Fullerton , Key Holder, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!