Dispatch - Southern California
Company: CoolSys Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Position Title: - - - - - - - - - - - Dispatcher - -
-Department: - - - - - - - - - - - - - WSR Regional Operations
TeamManager: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regional Business
ManagerGeneral Information and Description:Reporting to the
Regional Business Manager, this position is responsible for the
coordination of work orders, service calls, technicians, and
maintaining records to achieve the highest level of customer
satisfaction. -Key Responsibilities: -
- Provides customer service support by accepting work orders,
reviewing information for correctness, checking order status, and
processing work orders to appropriate department/person to ensure
customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Provides customer support by dispatching service calls out of
the area and check status until completion, checking
status/completion for specific customers, and calling stores to
check problem and confirm service call to ensure customer needs are
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. -
- Responsible for strategically assigning field resource to
service request based on priority and geography.
- Establish a solid rapport with the Service Managers and Field
Technicians within your assigned branch to ensure efficient
- Prepare, manage and distribute productivity report and 7am/2pm
updates to service manager and all team specific technicians
- Communicate, clarify and confirm essential information of each
service request to field technicians prior to dispatching.
- Responding to all internal and external requests for ETA's and
updates on service calls.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring compliance with customer
contract requirements and cost efficiently executing within
- Proactively review and update incomplete tickets daily and
follow thru until call completion.
- Updating 3rd party systems as required by customer contracts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated knowledge and skills
in dispatching technicians to service locations and assessing
appropriate skill levels for scope of service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and schedule service for
optimal service performance and response
- Demonstrated ability to document and report information
essential for the resolution and communication with technician
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and maintain focus and
productivity under pressure
- Flexible schedule to work weekends, holidays or overtime as
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in
- Proficiency with Microsoft office automation products such as
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented
- Proficient typing skills to properly document dictation to
update systemsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Equivalent combination of
education and experience; Minimum 2 years dispatch experience in a
fast-paced environment. - Must have the ability to multi-task and
work under pressure.#AP2021
Keywords: CoolSys Inc, Fullerton , Dispatch - Southern California, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!