Restorative Aide - PRN - Brea, CA
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are currently recruiting for a Restorative Aide to work per
diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will
provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides
patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist.
Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in
tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Responsible for carrying out individual restorative programs
designed by the Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or
- Communicates observations of patients condition, preventing
patient neglect, abuse and violations of rights and privacy, and
promoting continuity of care through accurate and timely
documentation and reporting.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to
members of the rehabilitation team.
- Sanitization of whirlpool, tubs and showers when used in
restorative therapy, and assisting patients with ambulation and
transfer as needed.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to
50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Superior customer service and patient care skills.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate interest, enthusiasm,
and experience working with older adults.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- A High School diploma or GED
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensure is
preferred, but not required.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.
Keywords: RehabCare, Fullerton , Restorative Aide - PRN - Brea, CA, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!