Company: Morningside CoreCare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCertified as a Great Place to Work for the 4th
year in a row!Morningside is immediately hiring a Full Time Laundry
- Full Time scheduling
- Competitive Wages / Fulltime Benefits
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Flex Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending
- 401k with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Beautiful work environment & MOREThe Laundry Technician is
responsible for the daily operations of laundry services within
Environmental Services Department. These duties include, but are
not limited to, sorting and recording all laundry/linen received
for washing, drying, folding and ironing (on occasion). PRINCIPLE
- Performs general laundry duties including washing, ironing,
folding, sorting, etc. of clothing and linens.
- Picks up and delivers laundry to the Resident's, kitchens,
pool, therapy rooms, beauty salon and health center, as
- Ensures that the laundry is maintained in a clean, orderly and
- Replenishes laundry chemicals as needed.
- Properly utilizes all required Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) during sorting and loading process and when handling
- Labels new linen for guest rooms, therapy rooms, massage rooms,
beauty salon, rollaway beds, etc.
- Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition,
including supply closets.
- Attends daily shift kick-off meeting and participates in daily
- Notify supervisors on any damages, deficits and
- Observes and notifies Supervisor about noticeable changes in a
Resident's health, demeanor or disposition.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Director.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous commercial laundry experience preferred
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English,
communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and motivated.About Morningside of
Fullerton: Morningside's campus-like setting encompasses 33 acres
bordered by Bastanchury Road and Brea Boulevard in Fullerton.
Morningside of Fullerton is a Continuing Care Retirement Community
(CCRC) offering a variety of villas and apartment homes to hundreds
of residents. Full services are provided, including fine dining,
housekeeping and laundry, maintenance services, transportation,
fitness classes, wellness programs, and numerous activities.We
appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our
community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional
and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of
supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve
our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer
service.Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must
complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis
(TB) test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of
Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor
misdemeanors and DUIs.Morningside of Fullerton offers an excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with
Keywords: Morningside CoreCare, Fullerton , Laundry Attendant, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!