Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Benefits Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the
daily administration of the company benefits program. This position
will work closely and communicate with employees and vendors and
ensure accuracy and confidentiality of employee benefits & data,
including service from third party vendors.Specific Duties and
- Primary daily contact for company medical, dental, vision,
supplement and 401k/profit sharing benefits.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing company annual
benefits employee open enrollment.
- Advise and communicate information regarding employee benefits,
including existing and new programs to employees.
- Responsible for maintaining updated benefit information on ADP
- Responsible for daily processing of company benefits. Including
assisting with, and resolving employee questions and problems,
adding/canceling provider information for employees, working with
vendors regarding billing, audits and issues as they arise.
- Provide assistance to employees regarding COBRA and transition
with PayPro or respective vendor.
- Oversee the daily administration of the 401(k) and profit
sharing plan and ensure compliance.
- Primary daily contact for Mass Mutual/Empower and handling
issues and processing for employee 401k/profit sharing plan. This
includes verification of new loans received through TRC; changing
employee contribution based on updates from TRC and placing loans
on hold for FMLA/LOA employees.
- Responsible for submitting payroll changes, benefit
changes/deductions and terms via ADP.
- Responsible for accurate review of benefit plan invoices and
timely submission for payment to accounting.
- Maintain and update employee records and benefit files to
ensure compliance.Knowledge, Experience & Education:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum 5+
years benefits administration experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Word and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and maintain poise and
discretion, as well as exercise good judgment and integrity in
- Proficient knowledge of California State and Federal employment
law including ERISA, HIPPA, FLMA, COBRA, ACA, ADA, benefits
- Knowledge of human resources training and development and leave
of absence administration.
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal
skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a
professional and effective manner.
- Bilingual (Spanish), a plus.
- Good working knowledge of payroll administration systems. ADP
Workforce Now experience preferred.
Keywords: WineCountryGiftBaskets.com, Fullerton , Benefits Specialist, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!