Intake Coordinator Full Time
Company: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
Posted on: June 23, 2022
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people,
of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they
have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In
return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments
created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and
satisfaction. This is who we are.Who are you? To succeed in our
high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide
compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient
experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.As our most
acute level of care, Kindreds transitional care hospitals offer the
same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or
intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our
clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic,
critically ill and medically complex patients.As an Intake
Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for conversion of referrals into actual
- Manages all referrals from the time of referral to the time of
- Monitors turn around times for completing initial screenings
verification of insurance benefits, and secures all necessary
approvals prior to admission.
- Must document thoroughly all conversations, authorizations and
information related to each referral.
- Documents all referrals, outcomes and timeframes.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with referral sources
to facilitate referrals and smooth patient transfers.
Qualifications :As an Intake Coordinator you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in healthcare as HMP/PPO Member Service,
Provider Services representative or hospital business office is
- Medical terminology and demonstrated organizational skills
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, Fullerton , Intake Coordinator Full Time, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!