Lift Truck Operator Lead
Company: NorCal Beverage
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DetailsShifts: 2nd Shift Location: Anaheim,
CA**Incumbent eligible for a $500 signing bonus payable after 6
months of continuous service **Medical benefits eligible first of
the month following 28 days of employment. All other benefits
eligible first of the month following 90 days of
employment.Benefits:401(k) with generous Company matchDental
insuranceHealth insuranceHealth Savings AccountFlexible Spending
AccountLife insurancePaid time offEmployee Referral ProgramVision
insurancePosition Summary: The Warehouse Lead position is
responsible for training and coordinating activities of workers
engaged in warehouse activities. Essential Duties and
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Provides training and certification for areal and forklifts
- Creates or cancels transfer orders using warehouse management
- Demonstrates strategic dock management skills to improve
- Provides relief coverage during breaks, meal periods, and/or
- Trains co-workers on duties and responsibilities.
- Directs work duties of other staff during shift.
- Troubleshoots issues.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Accomplishes warehousing staff results by communicating job
- Maintains work flow by monitoring employees.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating
personnel on the use of all safety procedures, equipment, and
- Maintains compliance with established policies and
- Completes appropriate documentation of department
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Recommends, and implements measures to improve warehouse
processes, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of department, or work crew.
- Provides leadership to co-workers.
- Provides feedback for employee evaluations and corrective
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each
fundamental task listed above satisfactorily.Competencies:
- Must have thorough understanding of all warehouse processes and
- Ability to direct and advise people.
- Ability to build positive team morale and group commitments to
goals and objectives.
- Follows policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks
correctly and on time.
- Delegates work assignments appropriately.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand, remember and applies oral and/or written
instructions or other information.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards.
- Uses equipment and materials appropriately.
- Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to
record, balance, and check for accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with excellent
interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate
professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as
well as working in a team.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and
produces accurate work product.
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
- Must have a cooperative attitude.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.Education and/or
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
- Or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of experience in warehousing facility.
- Completed all necessary stages to achieve the Warehouse
Technician Journeyman competencies.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in math.
- Single and double forklift certification.Language Skills:
English is required, and the ability to speak Spanish is
desirable.Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no
supervisory responsibilities.Amount of Travel Involved:
None.Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk
or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee
is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The employee must regularly push, lift and /or move up to 10
pounds, frequently push, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
occasionally push, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision and
ability to adjust focus.Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The employee is
occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level
in the work environment is usually very loud.
Keywords: NorCal Beverage, Fullerton , Lift Truck Operator Lead, Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!