2nd Shift Fillet Role Operator- CAM 3V Fasteners
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Fillet Role Operator
Come Build The World With Us!
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining
the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative,
tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by
over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here,
you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most
iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS
and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to
reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next
chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to
Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries.
We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade
through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We
are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory"
products and services provide greater quality to our customers &
greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique
in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but
that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse,
global growth company.
Where You Will Work
Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing (CAM) is the primary division
of Stanley Black & Decker Aerospace. We are a leading innovator and
strategic partner in the manufacturing of fasteners, fittings, and
engineered products for the aerospace, defense, and industrial
markets. CAM is currently comprised of nine subsidiaries across the
United States split among three segments.
This person will have the ability to set-up and operate two Fillet
Roll machines. While operating the machine the operator will follow
the quality policy and production standards of 3V Fasteners.
* Practices and trains operators to work safely.
* Demonstrates the ability to set up, operate and troubleshoot
fillet roll machines
* Practices and trains operators to produce quality products
utilizing Manufacturing drawings, process control documents,
training materials, and departmental work instructions.
* Practices and trains operators to efficiently and effectively
maximize the output of the production equipment.
* Demonstrates the ability to respectively and effectively
communicate with operators, supervision and support teams.
* Demonstrates the safe use of all shop support equipment necessary
to prepare or modify tooling to produce products meeting the
* Practices and trains operators to utilize all internal forms of
measuring devices, such as micrometers, calipers, gages, etc.
* Evaluates and communicates machine conditions and/or concerns to
both maintenance and supervision.
* Practices and trains operators to keep machines in best operating
conditions, including replacing worn fasteners, machine parts or
* Works with minimal supervision to independently perform the job
of Set-up Fillet Roll Operator
* Sets and operates fillet roll machines, as required by demand or
direction of supervision
* Efficiently produces quality products that meet all
* Maintains the entire workplace in a safe, clean operating
condition on a daily basis.
* Communicates all pertinent and/or necessary information to fellow
* Gathers materials for production such as: part drawings, tool
drawings, production schedules, production requirements, production
* Reports production and set-up in the K-Lite production tracking
* Detects and reports faulty machine and/or equipment conditions,
material anomalies, part / tool drawing discrepancies or other
unusual shop floor activities.
* Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs. from floor level to
waist, and waist to floor on a repeated basis
* Must be able to stand for the entire shift
* Must be able to work in an un air-conditioned, shop
* Able to bend, twist, and squat in sometimes awkward positions for
prolonged periods of time while exerting force (pushing or pulling)
on hand tools used to adjust machine.
* Visual acuity for detailed work.
* Manual dexterity.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Good communication
* Blueprint reading
* Inspection Tools (Micrometer, Caliper, Drop gages, etc.)
* 1-4 years of related experience as an operator or 5-10+ as a set
Benefits & Perks
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan
that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program,
disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off,
including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition
reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker
tools and products and well as discount programs for many other
vendors and partners.
What You'll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of
our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and
develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means
you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning
resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where
you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges
Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome
place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's
how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here,
Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive
changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as
in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and
sustainable business practices.
EEO: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran's status or any other protected
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Fullerton , 2nd Shift Fillet Role Operator- CAM 3V Fasteners, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!