Customer Experience Specialist- Billing- Remote CA area
Company: Mercury Insurance Group
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The primary job function is responding to various types of customer service interactions which may include phone, live chat, SMS, email, social media, etc., for all lines of business nationwide utilizing basic understanding of products, services and in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures. Examples may include assisting customers with basic policy or billing questions, accepting the report of a new claim, and processing policy changes.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide knowledgeable answers to general customer inquiries regarding their policy, billing, or claim.
* Advanced inquiry interactions involving making a policy change, process payments, change due dates, pay plans, payment methods, portal resets/concerns, website navigation, or accepting a new claim.
* Problem resolution including investigating issues and responding to customer inquiries and requests.
* Other functions may be assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* AA degree preferred
* 1+ year call center and/or customer service experience
* Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong desire to provide the best customer experience, must have good communication skills and the ability to interact with customers by phone, live chat, SMS, email, social media, etc.
* Treat team members in a professional manner.
* Excellent computer skills required. (Microsoft Outlook, Word)
* A highly driven and self-motivated individual ready to work in a fast-paced workplace.
* Demonstrate ability to analyze customer needs, identify and resolve problems and make sound business decisions.
Keywords: Mercury Insurance Group, Fullerton , Customer Experience Specialist- Billing- Remote CA area, Other , Brea, California
here to apply!