Bilingual CCR - Spanish- Transportation Department
Company: Alta Resources
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Alta Resources is Hiring!
Earn $16.00-$18.00 hr. Based on Experience. The Bilingual Customer
Care Representative position provides professional, quality, and
"best in class" service (and sales support) for existing or
prospective customers by using a consultative approach that
reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients. This
position will involve work activities in many capacities including,
but not limited to: inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email,
chat, letter, fax, mail and sample fulfillment, data entry,
surveys, validation of orders, and social media. Additional duties
may include updating reports, assist in the final testing of new
surveys and processes, and some data analysis. This role is
responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve any customer issues,
provide product support and/or investigate questions or follow up
to resolve those concerns in an accurate and timely manner to
ensure customer retention and loyalty.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
Serves as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of
professionalism and quality through the delivery of exceptional
customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written
communication skills and effective telephone techniques.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves customer's issues or concerns
by providing solutions, recommendations, replacements, gathering of
sensitive information, and/or detailed product information with a
sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and
records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is
entered in CRM, client systems, and other technology as needed.
Additional duties may include balancing of orders, updating
reports, assist in the final testing of new surveys, and some data
- May identify potential sales opportunities with customers
regarding their product needs, or up selling related products.
- May translate and interpret foreign language(s) into English,
and vice versa.
- Completes daily tasks within pre-established timelines by
appropriately prioritizing multiple tasks within or across projects
or cross functional teams with minimal direction from
- Meets all identified team and client performance metrics, goals
and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing, high performing team
based environment. Provides back up support to other teams as
- Takes the initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product
- Builds relationships and works closely with client, Alta
co-workers, and all levels of the organization in a positive manner
to supply necessary updates and reporting as needed.
- Recommends improvements to management in service, product,
procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or
to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
- Report any training needs or system error/discrepancies to the
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon
schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential
function of this position.
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct
reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of
supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal
development and application of the Six Sigma methodologies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Displays a high level of confidence, enthusiasm and a positive
attitude with the desire to succeed and exceed customer
expectations. Has a passion to serve others.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills. Ability to establish rapport, builds relationships and
loyalty with external and internal customers and coworkers, and
remains tactful when communicating negative information.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong
listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a
timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain composure while diffusing
and professionally negotiating a high-tension situation on a
routine basis. Strong retention skills with the ability to follow a
process flow and/or script as needed.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritize complex,
diversified responsibilities, multi task effectively and execute
tasks with minimum supervision. Strong organization and time
management skills. Ability to remain focused and productive with
tasks that may be repetitive. Strong attention to detail and
- Solid logical decision making and troubleshooting skills with
the ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner.
Exercises good judgment. Takes ownership of issues or questions and
will escalate problems to the appropriate person and follow up
accordingly to the customer. Knows when to involve
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality by handling
sensitive and private client and customer information in accordance
to Alta Resources and Client's policies and regulatory
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics, work
independently, as a team player, and drive results in a fast paced,
team based environment. Must be willing to assist teammates and
build strong relationships to achieve company and department
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post
high school education is preferred.
- Must be fluent in Spanish & English or French & English.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training,
or member retention required. Industry experience or any other
service related industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn complex program and product knowledge,
work on a PC, accessing and navigating multiple software
applications in a Windows environment while talking to the customer
on the phone via a headset at the same time. Beginner to
Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Suite, primarily in
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is desired. Keying data entry
efficiently and accurately with proficiency in typing/keyboard is
required. Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is
Neenah, WI - Brea, CA - Fort Myers, FL - Pasig City, PH - Belize
City, BZ - Mexico City, MX
About Us - Careers - Need Assistance - 877.464.2582 - Privacy
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Alta Resources, Fullerton , Bilingual CCR - Spanish- Transportation Department, Other , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...