Security Officer (8523)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: December 25, 2018
U.S. Security Associates is now Allied Universal. Join the largest security services company in North America with over 200,000 other security professionals and the best in class industry training.
Security Officers Needed!!!U.S. Security Associates, an Allied Universal Company, has Security Officer openings in your area!We are looking to fill both Full and Part time Security Officer and Flex officer positions. We have a lot of great opportunities at our many available locations near you. If you would like to fill out a General Interest Application please go ahead do so.
What are we looking for?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancementWhat we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locationsRequirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (But if you don't have one we will help you get one!!!)
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.If you re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates, an Allied Universal Company as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
\"US Security Associates Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.\"
Associated topics: canine detection, countermeasure, guard, loss control, metal detection, patrol officer, security, tsa, unarmed, university
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Fullerton , Security Officer (8523), Other , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!