ETL Data Analyst
Company: eBusiness Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Role: ETL Data AnalystExperience level: 4 - 30 yearsContract
type: Long Term ContractOn W2 Only with no benefits Client:
Confidential Location: Brea, CARemote: Remote until the covid-19
situationRe-location: Willing to relocate post covid situationOne
of our clients looking for an ETL Data Analyst, who will focus on
Data analysis by bringing in data from external vendors to our
client, maintain data in the PET policy applications and report to
clients downstream systems. Data will be managed using AWS/ETL.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical & Reporting
techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and
maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports and
performance indicators to locate and correct code
problems.Attitude:Good written, verbal and presentation,
communication skills. Analysis mindset, experience in working in
Agile teams, and eagerness to learn. RequiredExperience:
- 5+ years of working experience as a data analyst or business
data analyst, Translating functional requirements to Conceptual,
Logical, and Physical data model. Hands-on knowledge of Data
Modeling tools like Erwin, IBM Data Architect.
- 3+ years of Technical expertise regarding data models, database
design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- 2+ Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
(Business Objects etc), databases (SQL, etc), programming (XML,
- 3+ Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect,
organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of
information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with AWS and Cloud Technical knowledge.
- Experience in Insurance Industry is a plus.
- Experience working on Datamart creation.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical
packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc). - provided
Keywords: eBusiness Solutions, Inc., Fullerton , ETL Data Analyst, Professions , Brea, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!