Construction Project Support Specialist
Company: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We recognize this is a difficult time for many. At Edison, we
are doing our part to provide support in these challenging times to
safeguard our employees, communities, customers and candidates. Due
to evolving changes related to the COVID-19 situation, we're
exploring alternative ways to safely continue the recruitment and
hiring process. As a result, you may be asked to leverage digital
tools such as video interviewing and/or other formats. Should you
advance through the recruitment and hiring process, instructions
will be provided by our Human Resources team. We appreciate your
patience and continued interest in careers with Edison.
Construction Project Support Specialist
- Job ID: 71031873
- Job Family: Transmission / Distribution
- Location: Fullerton, CA USJob Description
Join the Clean Energy Revolution Become Construction Project
Support Specialist at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a
better tomorrow. In this job, you will support day-to-day
operations, process improvement projects, and oversee the design
and maintenance of organization reporting tools, scorecards, and
metrics . As a Construction Project Support Specialist, your work
will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create
cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to
help us build the future? A day in the life - Get ready to think
big, work smart and shine bright!
- Verify work-order information using Design Manager, SAP,
SharePoint, and other database resources.
- Utilize primary and secondary data sources for tracking,
reporting, and performance measurement.
- Work with internal clients and design contractors to address
scope, process, and billing issues.
- Develop process manuals, job-aids, and flow charts.
- Use of SAS Visual Analytics for data extraction and
- Project Tracker updating and administration.
- Run Ariba reports on vendor spend and put together
presentations that identify trends.
- Emails/Questions from various stakeholders related to design,
processing, and reporting status.
- Contractor Ariba Work Assignment Project Tracker Updates.
- Reviewing Technical Planning Weekly Planning Progress Reports
- Coordinate and prepare materials for presentations within
- Two years of experience as a program or project support analyst
performing complex data analysis.
- Experience utilizing advance functions of Microsoft Excel such
as Sum-Ifs, V-Lookups, Index/Match, Pivot Tables, Macros, and Model
Building to manage and analyze large datasets. The preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Business
Analytics, or other related field.
- Experience with Pole Tracker, Project Tracker, Design Manager
(DM), SAP, SAS VA (or other visual analytics software).
- Experience providing high level analytics, including
statistical analysis and use of visual analytics, to understand
areas of improvement.
- Experience working with construction design work orders.--
- Experience giving presentations and using reporting metrics to
provide recommendations to leadership.
- Experience with SAP's Ariba functionality and invoice/billing
processes. You should know
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information
related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and
hiring process, and more!
- Position will require up to 10% traveling and being out in the
field throughout the SCE service territory.
- Relocation does not apply to this position.
- This position requires testing and applicants who are
identified to continue through the selection process will be
invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate
Resource page for further information and to access information
guides. For information guides, please reference test(s) (Test
#8203). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s),
in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison The people at SCE don't just keep
the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We're fueling the
kind of innovation that's changing an entire industry, and quite
possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner
energy, while providing our customers with the safety and
reliability they demand. At SCE, you'll have a chance to grow
personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern
California and around the world. At SCE, we celebrate our
differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or any other protected status. We are
committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833)
343-0727. Edison/Southern California Edison (SCE) is committed to
building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other
protected status. EEO is the Law /Pay Transparency . Edison/SCE
participates in: E-Verify Program (English and Spanish ) - Right to
Work program (English and Spanish ). Applicants have rights under
Employment Laws . If you require special assistance or
accommodation while seeking employment with Southern California
Edison, please contact Human Resources at (833) 343-0727 or (800)
352-8580 (Telecommunications device for the hearing impaired -
TTY). Please be aware of scammers posing as recruiters or
employers, using reputable company names with the intention to
collect confidential and/or financial information. If you receive
an unsolicited or suspicious job offer or application that claims
to be from Edison International or Southern California Edison,
please report it to our security team at (626) 815-5611. Edison
Energy and its subsidiaries are not the same company as Southern
California Edison, the utility, and they are not regulated by the
California Public Utilities Commission.
Keywords: Thomson Reuters Markets Espana SL., Fullerton , Construction Project Support Specialist, Professions , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!