Posted on: May 1, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking a Contracts Analyst for a manufacturer
of health care products, as well as a provider of related services
for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and
diagnostics markets in Santa Ana, CA. Job Title: Contracts Analyst
Location: Santa Ana, CA Job Type: Contract Length: 12-Months Est.
Start Date: 5/10/2021 Hours: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day Pay Rate:
$42.00 - $47.57 per hour ***Note: Candidate must provide their own
- The Analyst, Contracts position will be responsible for
providing support for contracting needs.
- These contracts include, but are not limited to, sales, rental,
service, and pricing. This position will support the
- review, preparation and execution of contracts. This position
will also manage quotes, contract agreements and
- data management including system data integrity.
- This position will work closely with the Contracts Manager,
Contracts Department, Compliance Department, and
- commercial leaders in the development and implementation of
policies, procedures and processes.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Process and preparation of contracts
- Gathering and analyzing data as required by the terms and
conditions of each agreement
- Provides services and support sales operations on all aspects
relating to contract development,
- negotiations, amendments and issue resolution
- Provides training as needed with respect to contracts, pricing,
compliance and administrative processes.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or
opportunities to next management level Qualifications
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. A concentration
in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing,
- Contracting or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of dynamic business experience is
- Medical Device Industry experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and
ability to self-manage in a complex/ time sensitive
- environment is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Toolset (Microsoft Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint) is required.
- Prior experience working with customer facing teams is
- Strong communication skills (presentations, listening, written
skills) are required.
- Prior experience effectively working through periods of change,
ambiguity and complexity is required.
- Contract leasing and contract compliance experience
- Configuration Pricing Quote (CPQ) software systems experience
preferred APPLY TODAY! **Important information: This position is
recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly
branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact
the recruiter recruiting for this position (), however, your resume
should be uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**
Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Fullerton , Contracts Analyst, Professions , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!