Posted on: January 12, 2022
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR ALL NEW HIRES
Our Maintenance Mechanic will troubleshoot, repair, adjust, or
maintain any industrial manufacturing machinery, such as CNC
Cutters, quilting machines, sewing machines, pneumatic tools, and
conveyor systems in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation
manuals, and manufacturing specifications using hand tools, power
tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments; perform
The following is a list of the essential duties and
responsibilities that are expected of the maintenance mechanic;
however, additional duties may be assigned, as required.
- Demonstrated Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting skills
through deductive reasoning and analytical thinking.
- Read and understand electrical circuit diagrams.
- Read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings/blueprints.
- Perform and record preventive maintenance activities.
- Refill hydraulic system, replace air filters, replace faulty
electrical control components
- Capable of working in elevated work areas and able to lift up
to 50 pounds.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair down to component
- Safely measure voltage, current and power in AC and DC
- Use diagnostic tools and equipment to diagnose and troubleshoot
controls and electrical faults on machinery.
- Able to do basic wiring and understand wire gauges.
- Able to use a computer and diagnostic software to diagnose
electrical and automation problems.
Nice To Have
- Mechanical Experience such as installing and replacing
- Pneumatic experience with pneumatic lines/hoses.
- Plumbing experience with basic pipe fitting knowledge and the
ability to use a pipe threader.
- Hydraulic experience such as fluid contamination prevention
processes and procedures.
- Welding experience such as basic knowledge of metal materials,
welding rods, and welding procedures.
- General Construction experience such as using basic power tools
- Lock Out/Tag Out, Lifting & Rigging, preventive or predictive
maintenance or any journeyman/trades licensing is preferred.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1-3 years industrial maintenance experience,
facility maintenance experience, or construction experience.
- Basic understanding of computers including Microsoft Office,
such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Be able to learn and use preventive maintenance software for
scheduling and monitoring various equipment throughout the
Benefits + Perks
- Fun, flexible, growth oriented culture!
- TEAM building events
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, and Floating Holidays
- Employee Discounts
What We Offer You
- Medical (HMO, PPO, HSA), Dental, Vision
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Wellness Programs like Cleo, Ginger, Peerfit...
- PTO Pay
- Volunteer days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee product discount
All employees are required to wear a mask on the premises.
Avocado Green Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Keywords: iHire, Fullerton , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!