Inventory Associate Pharmacy
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Inventory Associate Pharmacy*
*Job Number: **INV0000167643*
Pharmacy Inventory Associate
Starting Wage $18
*Part Time: *\_ Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!\_
*Perks of Working with WIS*
* This position is eligible for a productivity based *wage increase
up to $2.00 in the first 6 months,* with a maximum of $5.00.
* Work today; get paid tomorrow*,* a *free*\* benefit\* that allows
you to get a portion of your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa
Card the day after your shift ends.
* *Referral bonuses*: Get paid for referring friends!
* Career *Growth*: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more. If you are looking for career and
promotion opportunities, you can count on us!
* Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
* Opportunities for *paid travel* and occasional overnight
* Opportunity to become a *paid driver* - ask your hiring manager
* Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
*WIS Pharmacy Inventory Associate Job Preview*
The Pharmacy Inventory Associate is responsible for providing
inventory solutions to a broad array of pharmacy customers and
locations across the nation. As the face of our organization, we
depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride,
Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and
inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current
inventory at Customer locations to provide them with proper
inventory information that will assist them in making better
business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are
passionate about our people, technology, and process because when
you succeed, we succeed.
* No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to *Come Count with Us!*
* We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker,
Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. *Make your experience
* Access to reliable transportation
* Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours,
including flexible schedules. *The more you are available, the more
you can earn!*
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment Investigative
Consumer Report and drug screen in accordance with company
* Prior teamwork experience in a pharmacy and/or retail setting
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and
occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
*Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.*
*For more information on WIS, visit our website at*
*WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,*
*committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment*.
Primary Location: USA-CA-Fullerton
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Keywords: RGIS, Fullerton , Inventory Associate Pharmacy, Professions , Fullerton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!